Thursday, November 1, 2007

1 dOwN.. 4 tO gO~~~

Taken my Engineering Management yesterday... Wasn't that bad except I was quite rush and my favorite pen ran out of ink... But I always bring extra stationaries to stand by during exam so no worries...
Went back from exam.... Did nothing much... Surf internet.. Eat while watching Heroes... Then surf again.... Only got the mood to study a bit around 12 o'clock due to guilt of being too relax... I enjoyed the dinner even though there were just instant mee goreng, instant mushroom and apples.... But kinda filling... Kinda like the feeling where we have foods on table, then sitting on the floor to eat while watching series with dim light... Sounds romantic?? Haha...
Woke up kinda late.. Dear and I planned initially to go library to study at 9.00a.m. But both of us also couldn't wake up... So by the time we actually woke up and started to get ready, it was already 11.00 something.... Haha... But thank God, we still managed to get 2 bilik karel... I was so tired and I actually slept for about one hour in the bilik karel... Maybe too many days I didn't take my nap?? Could be...
4 more papers to go... The next paper will be the coming Tuesday.. And the remaining papers only have one or two days gap in between... Kinda envy dear... He has about A WEEK to study for one paper!! How unfair~~~ It's ok anyway because I finish my exam one day earlier than him...
I better finish up my Khatijah's part of notes before dinner... Then I can start with another lecturer's part after the dinner.... I really need more concentration... Like what dear said, there is one type of syndrome (he thinks that is considered as syndrome la) that there are some people who can only concentrate on one thing or one person for a very short period of time then get distracted by some other things or people around... Haha... I am one of them he said but just slight one la.. I admit that although at first it sounded a bit insulting.. Haha...It's kinda true because if I can concentrate longer, I won't be writing blog at this time already~~~~ Haha...

No comments: