Wednesday, November 7, 2007

hApPy DaY!!!

I still have 3 more papers to go but my study mood is GONE!!! Probably because I just finished my Semicon paper yesterday which we believed to be the most difficult paper among the five... It turned out to be not as difficult as we thought... It was quite rush for me because I barely have enough time to answer all questions properly... Hopefully can score well for this paper... Somehow I just felt so much relieved after yesterday's paper which has caused me to be super relax since then... I spent the night after the exam chit-chatting with my bee & her silly roommate and doing some nonsense stuff... Actually I couldn't recall what I did after I left Lian's room...Haha~~ I did take out my notes for the next paper, but I just left them lying innocently on the floor.. Haha... Poor thing~~~~
This morning I woke up.. On the computer.. Started surfing the net and watched some entertainment show... I even spent the morning to learn and complete the dance that I tried to learn from a video clip of Korea dance team.. It's a bodyworship dance of "Worthy Is The Lamb" which is very nice... Those are professional dance team, of course they can dance very gracefully... Me?? Haha... Just for fun, not for display... Haha... I admit that I like dancing a lot but sadly I just don't have the cell in me~~~~ A lot of hard works and efforts needed if I really want to dance properly... Still couldn't find which type of dance suits me the most... Perhaps I really do not mean for dancing... Haha.....
I better continue with my studies before I run out of time for studies....

No comments: