Thursday, November 8, 2007

tHaNk GoD~~

Finally I left the bed... Had really bad headache yesterday evening.. Feeling like many nails forcefully piercing into my skull and the worst thing was the pain was only at the left side.. The imbalanced pain made me feel worse.... How I wished I can bang my head on the wall... I tried massaging.. In vain.... I tried sleeping.. No use.... I tried not to move the head and pressed it hard towards the bed.. Not effective.... It was killing me... The worst one I ever had... I really tried ignoring the pain and concentrate on other thing but the pain really drove me crazy.. It was about 8 o'clock and my stomach started not feeling well because my hungry stomach has not been fed yet... I can't go out for dinner in this condition, so we decided to stay and eat instant noodle first since we'll be going for supper then with Jason and gang. But, who is going to cook?? Hehe... FIRST TIME EVER, my dear went cooking the instant noodle for me and himself without grumbling... So touched... He don't even cook for himself even when he is very very hungry... It's my HONOUR!!! Sadly, I only ate few bites... Because the gastric made me feel like vomiting... Felt very sorry to waste his efforts and he had to finish my portion as well in order not to waste the food.. "You're the best, honey!" He complained that the noodles he cook was bad and thought that was why I couldn't finish.. "I promised that I will sure finish it all if I am not having the gastric and headache. It tasted good to me k?" After having "so-called dinner", I took 2 tablets of Panadol, rested for awhile but couldn't sleep. Dear was watching "Click" and it just attracted my attention.... I started to feel much better then, so I woke up and studying while watching the movie... The movie was nice.. Of course I won't tell you that I cried when Michael told his passed-away-father that he loves him so and when Michael is dying.... After the movie, my headache was GONE! So dear's conclusion is
"Watch movie when you have bad headache like me... The more the better, the more the merrier.."

Went supper with Jason, Nick, Josh, Aaron and Sui Ying... I can't move my head too much, think slow but good thing was no more pain.. Had maggi soup as my late dinner.... Had good fellowship with all of them... Always like to hang out with them because they are simply funny and humorous... Went back to dear's place.. Again, I was studying while watching him playing the tower defense... Looked quite interesting but I am always slow in playing computer games.. Mall tycoon is still ok for me... I only suit kiddo computer games other than the mall tycoon...
All in all, I just want to thank God that I am good again, not feeling headache and gastric anymore... In return, I think I should continue to study hard~~~ There's another person that I need to thank, which is dear's mum who gave me the Panadol and chinese medicine when I went KTN and fell sick during the study week.... The chinese medicine helps a lot...
And now, I am feeling the muscle pain after dancing so many times... The dance requires a lot of kneeling.. I guess I am reaping what I sow.... Haha.. But I still enjoy it a lot.. =P

No comments: