Monday, November 12, 2007

tHaNk GoD!!!

Yeah!!!! One paper left!!! The happiest thing is Mechanical Metallurgy was over!!!!! Not as bad as I thought~~ I think I should say the lecturers are quite "merciful" to us because many question or all questions were actually almost the same (same exactly the same) as our exercises or examples. Of course, this doesn't mean I can score very high marks... In fact, I don't think I did well because there were parts of the notes which I thought not that important, so I skipped... Then it came out!! Who should I blame?? Myself!! Haha.. It's ok... It's already much better than my expectation already!! Who to thank?? Thank GOD!!! Not just this that I need to thank Him, but He has been blessings me in ways I never thought of... All I need is to PUT MY TRUST IN HIM... Though sometimes it's really hard... So I am still learning.. Hopefully I can learn fast~~~
One last paper to go which is Characterization of Materials... Can know it's a boring subject from it's name right?? What to do? This is what a Material Engineer has to do... So now I think I shall... watch a few episodes of Bleach.. Then study~~~ Haha...

No comments: