Thursday, November 8, 2007

Second In A Day~~~

I have not been very productive again and tomorrow will be my third paper already.... I thought this will be a bit better than the semiconductor but it proves me wrong... It's true that the notes are less but this subject need more memorizing other than memorizing!! It's all about memorizing... How sad~~~ Just want to give myself a break then continue to revise again after dinner... This paper covers 4 units which means doing badly for this paper will kill me!!! Erm... I mean my CGPA.... It is already bad enough, I really can't afford to make it worse anymore...
Something to highlight : Simon Chai finally managed to conquer the Gem Tower Defense gloriously!!!

The tower defense game looks very interesting where you have to choose different stones according to the recipe to build strong defense to kill the enemy... I think I will join him in playing this game if I am not having exam... It's kinda unfair you know... He only has one paper less than me but he is so much freer than me!!! He has almost one week time to study for a single paper except the first two papers which one of them was very easy actually.... Since he still has many days to study for his next paper, he has been playing DOTA and different type of tower defense after lunch beside me who was trying heard to study.... Haha.....
It's dinner time!!! Then I am back in study mode again~~~

No comments: