Wednesday, October 31, 2007

ExAm = WaR wOrLd III

About one hour time to my first paper... Don't feel like reading anymore.. Though I have not been reading much for this paper also.... Just pray that I can remember whatever that I have read through la.... People who knows me should know la I am always bad in memorizing things.... So like what Ann said, just crap~~~ Really had fun the other day when I went to Lian's room to study EUP together with Ann... We discussed about a lot of things and how Lian was so amazed at "The art of crapping" which helped Ann to get A- (or A) for her JDM.... Haha... I didn't crap that well, so I only got B(if not mistaken)... Still not in the exam mood yet though my first paper is coming SOON!!! Maybe really need to wait till I get into the exam hall then I will feel like "It's exam time!!"
Hm.. What should I do after EUP?? Guess I should come back and watch <> first... Then sleep for awhile... Go dinner... Then come back watch some movies..... Good idea right?? Such a wonderful plan... Haha... Just kidding la... Need to finish my revision on Characterization first so that I can start my Semiconductor tomorrow....
Ok, it's time for WAR!!!!!!

No comments: