Tuesday, October 30, 2007

tRaCiNg ThE pAtH.....

After writing the "depressing" blog yesterday, I went back to my room... No mood to study yet.. So I read through some of the diaries I have written long time ago.... They reminded me of those time.... Those difficult time that my family went through together when my parents just divorced...
I was listening to the radio as well that time... I heard one of the artists said something that reminded me I should stop trapping myself in that "depressing" mood.... She said there are people on this Earth that are struggling to live with very weak breath without complaining.. Then who are we to complain?? Silly me.. truly.. I have experienced a lot with God... He has brought me through a lot of circumstances that I think I cannot make through without Him.... Where will I be or who will I be without Him??? How can I forget that??
Haha.. funny right??? I just wrote a very down blog yesterday, but writing a totally different blog now... I think as I grew older, I started to forget to look at the wonderful things in my life most of the time... Instead, I chose to look so seriously at things that will pull me down and make myself fell pitiful.... I remembered reading from somewhere... One day when you get tired, feeling lonely and start questioning how long more is the road in front of you.... Just stop, look back and see... How long have you come all the way and how you have gone through.... You will know well that you have not done this by your own but with SOMEONE who cares and watches over you all the time even when you do not realize it.... Then perhaps you won't be asking how long more to go because no matter how hard it is, you're not alone in your journey... I guess too many times, I failed to stop and look back.... I just dragged myself forward with my own strength and felt more tired after awhile..... Now I realized the importance of diaries.... Haha... These are the things that help me to retrace the path I have gone through, gain strength and continue my journey.... I believe this does not happen by coincident...

No comments: