Thursday, October 25, 2007

Another day in library~~~

I guess this is the most unbearable time in a semester for me.. Staying in the library for about 10 hours a day to study... Of course one quarter of the time is used for sleeping.. But this is so not me!! Anyway I have to do this in order to not fail in my final exams... Dare not aim too high now.. Got disappointed last few semesters already... I have learned my lesson.. But sometime it really makes me feel like a student to study in library..Haha...
I am studying mechanical metallurgy today.. This has been the third day studying this subject.. But I am still clueless of what I have learned... Seriously, I am not good in this subject... But I really do not want to fail this subject... So no matter how also I have to crack my head to learn as much as I can~~~
Just wish that the finals will end soon.... Missing the time where I can watch series and movies all day and night!!!

No comments: