Monday, October 29, 2007

Depressing - A word I thought it can never be used to describe me~~~

Not being productive these few days...
Somehow, the feeling to study hard just gone!!!
My stomach has been "disturbing" me and my mood these 3 days... causing me lazy to do anything...
Something is wrong with me... My bee told me that the speaker of a talk she attended said one out of five women has depression... I guess I am one of them now....
Sometimes I really wonder, I changed or people around me changed??
Couldn't find someone who can speak to my heart anymore....
I still appreciate all those friends around me because they are really great to me.. being with me when I needed them... But couldn't find one who can really understand me anymore..
I used to have friends who can really see through my heart.. I can never hide anything.. I don't even need to say a word to make them understand....
Now, sometimes I tried to make myself vulnerable... But the more I do that, sometimes I feel more invisible...
Seriously, sometimes I need someone who can understand much much more than someone who gives me loads of advices or telling me what should I do...
But ain't this what people normally do??
Even I do the same stupid thing all the time!!!
Stupid right?
Who can be so rational at moment like that?
Perhaps only at blog like this I would admit I am depressed!!!!
Do all human wears different masks all the time?? I mean minimum one..???
I guess we all do...
Do tell me if you have one in mind....
I would like to know such person......

1 comment:

SeCret said...

sad to tell u...
everyone changes..
depressing it is...
frankly speaking..i miss the time we were roommates..
but things changes..
lifes goes on..

lets keep this between us..i do actually feel that way..that human wear mask all the time..
it is not done intentionally..
just that....i guess..this is life..