Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SakitNya...


Haha... See the handiplasts on my fingers?? Hehe... Those are the results of polishing and grinding samples.... My samples are quite small - 10mm X 10mm. At first I did not realize as well, until I saw one of my fingers was bleeding... Seriously, I did not sense it happened that time. But I started to feel the pain afterwards. Thanks Yeam Thean and Angeline for the handiplasts. Those I used in the photos are new ones that I bought on the way back home. I bought extra as well to spare. Actually I wanted to buy one whole box but it has 200 stripes.. That's too much.. Haha.... You have no idea how dirty it will get shortly after started grinding... I wanted to buy the plastic ones but not this cloth ones... I even wanted to buy the cartoon ones but no point la since I have to change it everyday if I need to do grinding... Notice the nail polish? Haha.. Wanted to remove the nail polish but my dear roommate asked me to leave it because it can play a part to protect my nails. Seriously, it did help because my nails didn't break a bit... =) *peace*
Looking forward for CPR at Cameron Highlands.....

No comments: