Saturday, December 6, 2008

KK

Our Padas plan yesterday failed because they said the water was too high, too fast and too dangerous for us to go... There was another place that we can go, but I was not so sure about the name since I did not join the discussion. We have all decided to wait we come down from mount KK because the other one is only level 2 & 3. Since we have come all the way, why miss the level 3 & 4? But if we still cannot go on the last day, then we migt have to go to the other place...
We ended up at two islands - Pulau Sapi and Pulau Manukan, snorkeling... Serioously, that was my first time snorkeling... I do not know why am I so afraid of water when my legs can't reach the ground, and I get panic very easily. But I had fun... Saw Nemo!! Haha.... They wondered why I get so excited when I heard of nemo and I have no idea too... Maybe because I am dory gua.... But what I saw were not very clear because I could wear my spec while snorkeling... Also, many of the corals there were died because too many people have gone to these places. Hopefully I will get to snorkel soon and I hope I won't get panic to easily next time... *peace*
Then we came back to the KK town again and walked back to our hostel following the waterfront route. As we were walking back, we passed by one street where they sell a lot of food, snacks, etc. A lot of nice food there and most importantly they were cheap also. Haha... Simon bought some fried crab which were nice and cheap. The one smaller in size was RM 0.50 each and the bigger one was just RM 2.00. That was really cheap man!!!!! We went back hostel with the food we've got and rested for awhile before we went out again for some walk and more food. We went to Wisma Merdeka and then met up with Yan Wai's friends who then brought us to try some nice bread with kaya and butter. Sounds normal but the bread they served were really soft. Then we had this fried dumpling that I like very much. They said it's just normal Hakka dish, but I am not a Hakka and quite few Hakka at my place maybe. Then they showed us around in UMS... Man! That la consider university. Engineering campus should be just one small corner of UMS... But we were told us about some other "stories" of UMS....
On the way back, Andrea's car punctured. The gentlemen tried their best to fix it but the spare tyre in her car cannot be used and the one in her boyfriend's car cannot fit. At the end, I guess they left the car there.
I was really tired and wanted so much to get some rest because I have not been sleeping well these few days. Somehow, my cough got even worse yesterday night. I cough "continuous", non-stop until I cannot tahan. Thought I felt better after drinking some warm water. But the effect did not stay for long. I can't recall much and I do recall I coughed the whole night. Hopefully I did not wake Kian Beng and SL up or disturb their sleep... Kinda sleepy now...
Today is considered as the resting day in order to keep the energy for the next two days which is for climbing mount KK!!! I will surely get up there!!!!! Haha....

No comments: