Thursday, December 4, 2008

First stop - Kudat!

We're are now back in Kota Kinabalu after spending one night at Kudat!!! I shall not talk about how I got to the LCCT from my hometown because it was not really a pleasant journey since I was sick and kept coughing all the way. My first time taking flight-- not so good as well... Reason being I was coughing all the way also due to the air condition. I was so scared that I might wake the guy sitting beside me and I was even more worried when the guy beside me and in front of me started coughing... Haha.... I managed to get the seat near window so I managed to see all the nice view... Haha... First time ma, sure more excited... But there is something that I think I should say is that our flight was delayed 5 hours from the original time la...
After we reached KK, we went straight to Kudat to meet up with Yee Ting and her friends... It took us about 3 hours to get there but according to Yee Ting, that is considered near already.. I felt like it took forever to reach because I was really really hungry... But the dinner we took after we got there was great! I think the pictures we took could explain more but I can only upload when I get back. After the dinner, we went to Esplanade for a walk. A place where they usually hang out. Though nothing much, but quite fun to go with a gang of friends. Also, there were people singing karaoke in open air. Cool.... The next morning, we went jalan-jalan at the old town areas and took a lot of random snaps. Then we went to have "brunch"... We had Fish Head Beehoon, Prawn Beehoon and Tomyam Beehoon which were really nice....

After that we headed towards the TIP of BORNEO.... Super nice place.... The sea, the view, the wave, everything... so nice.... Another nice place after that was Pantai Kulambu.... The thing I like the most about this place is the super fine sand.... So soft... The water is very clear..... Again, lots of photos were taken there..... I wish to blog more details but I think maybe I will do it later when I have more time.....

Photos from the Tip of Borneo



Photos from Pantai Kulambu

Tomorrow we will go for Padas white water rafting!!!!!
By the way, Sze-Lyn, Jason and I still not very feeling well.. I am a bit better than them.... Hopefully I can recover soon...... Pray for me.... Pray for us....

No comments: