Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Here I come, Sabah!!!

Back in Parit Buntar again before leaving for KL, together with Yan Wai and Kian Beng. Tomorrow 7 of us will be taking flight to Sabah!!!! (ps: This is my first time taking flight~ Hehe..) The bad news I know is that out of the 7 persons, there are 4 that have fallen sick and not recovered yet. I am one of them. I was sick since 28th Nov, the day I went back to home town. I went to see doctor at our university's Pusat Kesihatan before I went back. But the medicine she gave me didn't really help. Instead, the chinese medicine which tastes really awful helped a lot... I had fever, sore throat and then cough... Till now, I still cough as if the whole lungs will come out very soon. But thank God it is much better now. I just hope that it will subside before we climb mount KK.
When I was on the way back here, I received message from my friends that we will be having seminar tomorrow which those students under my supervisor must come. But I will be in airport that time checking in already. I have tried to ask them what's the seminar about and also tried to send message to my lecturer to tell her about it. But she hasn't reply me yet. I am quite worried that she will be mad at me. But I have planned this much earlier and I was notified about this seminar like 2 hours ago. Now I just have to pray that she will be fine about it. Hopefully.....
Somehow, this incident has influenced me a little... Not as excited as before because need to worry about the seminar.... =( mood spoiler....

No comments: