Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas seasons!

Hm.... Christmas.... Not much celebration for me this year... It was quite quiet and rather simple one celebrated with the ones I love... First "celebration" was at T.G.I Friday, a place I wanted to go for so long and finally came true... Haha... I told Simon about celebrating Christmas together earlier since he will be back in his hometown for Christmas and I did not give him a choice of where to go since I have decided T.G.I Friday it is!! Even though that was Monday when we went... Hm... The food was great... My standard of course... I am not so sure about Mr. Chai who is very choosy with food and always gives comments on food which will make you feel he is someone very good in cooking.... Seriously, till now, I still do not believe that he doesn't know how to cook even though he has told me a hundred times that he really doesn't know.. Hm~~~~ I guess not only me that think so.... We managed to do some window shopping but had to rush back campus for practice.... The practice for Christmas Celebration of Parit Buntar Baptist Church on the following day.... Yea.... The following day and that was our first and last practice for the mime and song performance... We can actually skip this part... Hehe... Then the Christmas Celebration at church was.... hm.... A lot of people came... Mostly non-believers? Perhaps half-half... Many songs and carols were sung... We , USMers, were in charge of the two performances I said earlier only. The mime we did was "Angel In Disguise", quite a nice song by Corrine Mae. I guess we also used the least time ever to practise a mine for my whole 4 years in Uni. The song performance "I can only imagine" was done by Simon, the vocalist; Derrick, the pianist and Terence, the guitarist. I liked both of the songs. I had a great time with uni fellows and church friends. Then off I sent Simon to the bus terminal.
The next time, I had to settle a couple of matters before going back like tidying someone's room, dumping my stuff back to my hostel, fixing the car, etc. Kinda sleepy all the way back but the faithful 988FM made a good company. When I reached home, I tried to recall the songs I have heard along the way but I can hardly remember. Oh no... Was I conscious?? haha... No la, they had some series going on. Nothing much after I reached home. Except mum was really happy with the roses I bought from Cameron Highlands for her abd we were trying to arrange them nicely in a few vases. Haha... That was because the vases were really small.
There were only me and mum for Christmas eve. We went for some shopping and walked around the pasar malam which was blasting Chinese New Year songs... Then whole night in front of the TV watching some outdated TVB series.
The next day was the Christmas day!! I didn't get to go church because I failed to convince mum that going to church on Christmad day is a good idea besides shopping or sleeping. Hehe... But at least we did have a great fellowship over lunch. Then I messed up my bro's surprise plan which got him so mad. Another round of shopping... Haih... I am now sick of Alor Star's shopping centres already. It's time for them to build new ones or add more shops.  
As for the night, I have finally found one friend who is still in AS for the semester break. He is one of my good friends. We met at Old Town and chatted for about 4 hours. Wow... But it was realy nice catching up with friends. Miss the rest so much after being tortured by him for about 4 hours. Haha... Kidding... But I guess he will be too busy to read my blog. So I do not need to be scared to talk bad about him. =P
So much for my Christmas celebration.. The next day went out with him and another friend again at Halo Cafe... Hm.... It was fun also.....
No matter what happened next, do not really matter much since I am already back in campus again... Boring... But still can't wait for my outcoming trip-- To Kuantan for Keng Wai's wedding!!!!

No comments: