Tuesday, April 8, 2008

.....

Finals have already started... Kinda stressed out already but still not in the mood to study... The next paper will be Thermodynamics which I really don't understand...
Finally got CF T-shirts today... Many may be sad and not really satisfied with the T-shirts.. But I am just so happy to see it or wear it.. Haha... Still wearing it after I tried just now~~ Maybe it is because I was the one who have been dealing with the printing and changing of designs.. Though I was not the one who designed it, but just so happy to see the products... But I know the designer was not very happy with it because that fellow changed the designed color... For me, it is still acceptable because I like this color better... But I understand artistic people sometimes really don't like people to change their design.. Haha...
Somehow my happy mood is suddenly disturbed when sis called and told me that mum is moving back to Alor Setar on 26 of April. This indicates that I need to find a place to stay for my LI... Place to stay is a matter... Financial is another matter... I knew that mum will be moving back to Alor Setar sooner or later... Just that I didn't expect it to be so soon... A bit helpless.. But I think I would prefer finding solutions for my matter than being so lost and helpless... I do like surprise but I do understand now that surprise is not always good... Haha... I have much more to worry now other than finals... This can help me to not focus on the stress caused finals, which is good in some ways also right? Haha~~~~

No comments: