Tuesday, March 25, 2008

sUsHi FeAsT!!!!

Just finished my lab test... I suppose this would be the last lab test for my 4 years of Material Engineering course... HoOrAy!!!! I am not going to celebrate today because I think I have already celebrated yesterday night~~~ Guess where I went??? Haha.... I went to Sushi-Kin last night together with dear's coursemates.. Altogether 15 of us... I am not sure whether we are just so desperate for sushi or we are simply slumber... All of us actually will be having test today... I have LAB TEST and they have RELIABILITY test~~ But who CARES?? It's sushi!!! And the BUY 1 GET 1 FREE Promotion!!! Don't care so much when it comes to my favorite...
Since there were a lot of us, so we got a room on ourselves... Though I think it would be more fun sitting outside because I can take sushi NON STOP as they "pass by"... But it was still fun to have a room on our own because we can make as much noise as we want... And I also think we should get a room because SERIOUSLY, we were making a lot of noise... Everytime when we went out to take sushi, I think some customers must be cursing us because we always stand at the "starting point" and kidnap all the delicious sushi like Unagi and Salmon.... HAHA.... I just couldn't remember how much I have eaten.. But this was seriously the first time I just took the sushi without hesitating much about the "price"... It is just like eating buffet~~~ The Salmon Temaki handroll was very nice also with a big slice of Salmon.. Yum yum~~~
At the end of the "day", the 15 of us ate 126 plates of sushi!!!! Guess again, how much it cost?? RM336.90!!! Which means each person only need to pay RM 22.50 for what we have eaten... I was really full that night man!!! I just like sushi so so much... I'll never get boring of eating sushi.. Seriously, now as I think of it, I hope to go there again to have another sushi feast!!! I remember the first time I went to TAO, I was so happy to see sushi, so I ate a lot. But I got scolded because I am not supposed to eat so much sushi at TAO... But I still got to eat a lot of nice stuff at TAO... Maybe my next trip should be TAO!!!!

This is how much we have eaten~~~ Below: Dear and his coursemtes

Unagi~~ Yummy~~~


1 comment:

S.i.m.o.n said...

It cost 336.90 X 2...we got half price promotion...hehe~