Monday, April 28, 2008

~~sLeEpY dAy~~

I was very sleepy today. I guess it was because I slept very late yesterday night... Super duper sleepy... Also I had not much things to do today... Went to do some peel tests today but this time I observed very very very carefully.. Haha... And I think I understand the results I obtained better today.. Hehe... After that, I just remembered I walked from one place to another place to get this and that... Finally I got back to my place... I watched the CDs one of the senior engineer gave me and all I can remember was I was fishing all the way in front of the computer... Haha~~ Then Ann "ajak" me to go lunch.. So I did... After lunch, nothing to do again.. So I started to chat with another young female senior engineer beside me... Until SK asked me to go to the line with him.. Nothing much to do there also.. He was trying to explain about the pick and place handler to me... But I can only recall seeing him walking here and there to take things la, calling don't know who la, etc....Haha... He was supposed to teach me to operate the machine but he got something else to do. So I went back to the office... Then, it was almost time for tea break already.. Haha.... Time passed quite fast though... Went with Way Foong, then came the rest of the gang.... After the break, just tried to tabulate the data I obtained... The time I finished already time to go back already... HooRay!!!! And my senior engineer told me that my supervisor said this Friday I no need to go work!!!! HAHAHAHA.... So happy now~~~~ Therefore, I only have two more working days for this week... Nyiak nyiak nyiak.... Thought of going home but I hope I can choose not to drive... But then no one will be fetching from the bus terminal then when I reach Alor Setar since mum doesn't have a car there... How le?? Hm~~~~~~ Or should I go back the week after?? So that I can celebrate Mother's Day.... Oh yea, now I remember I need to call someone~~~

No comments: