Monday, April 21, 2008

~~FiRsT dAy~~

Nothing much.. Just briefing and orientation.... Kinda boring... Just one thing that struck me today -- I FORGOT TO BRING MY LOG BOOK!!!! HaiYoh!! How come I so careless one?? Haih~~ There are 6 of us from the same course and another guy from EE school... So we still got each other to chat with when we were so boring just now... We also spent quite some time reading in the library while waiting for time to pass.. Haha.... But it was kind of exciting when we toured around the company... One thing that is very strange is that they do have a lot of mirrors everywhere... Why le?? I also don't know... The first day doing nothing also I am so tired already.. I cannot imagine how will I be after two months~~ Haha.....

1 comment:

S.i.m.o.n said...

Wah...sai mm sai ah. Know you miss me. No need like this de. Hahaha...kinda sweet though.