Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Another Day!!

Another day at my workplace with more rules and regulations, do's and dont's, etc... Just lepaking around with 3 other abandoned trainees.. Haha... Not really "lepak" lepak la... Just did nothing much lo.. Haha.... So I ended my third day of LI... Haha....
But I guess I'll get busier when I really start work la... So till then, I still have strength to online and update my blog....
So I'll have two more days then it will be weekend... Just wondering, do all/most working people count days like I do?? Haha.. I think only lazy pigs will... Haha....
It's really comfortable to stay with Sui Ying and her family.. They are all very very friendly and kind.. I really do not know how to thank them for everything...
Haven't really started writing my log book.. Most of my coursemates in the same company already started... So I think I should also... I mean start now! Hehe...

No comments: