Sunday, April 27, 2008

The 9th Time

I went back to help my mum to shift house back to Alor Setar during the weekend. So I went back to the house at Jalan Delima, Penang after work on Friday... Almost all the things are packed in boxes already. So I went to online that night after dinner.... Had a quite tiring day that Friday because I did a lot of testing that whole and had been walking from one area to another area. Too tired to write my log book after coming back from the cyber cafe so I decided to sleep a little bit earlier because the next day was going to be a long day..
Woke up kinda early to carrying all the boxes down to the living room. Had breakfast with mum, bro and sis... Then we went back to wait for the lorry to come... When it finally came, all of us stunned.... Because it was very small... We knew very well that it can't fit all our things... Speechless... Mum called up the friend who helped us to find the lorry. Although mum kept on telling him few days earlier that we had a lot of stuff to shift, yet he insisted that this lorry is sufficient... Haih~~ So both my brothers were trying to talk to the driver and ask whether he could help us to find a bigger one. My sister called up her church friends to ask also.. Thank God that we finally managed to find a bigger one!!! But when the lorry came, it was nearly 12 o'clock already. However, it was definitely much better than making two trips. That Indian guy was quite "geng" because he really can squeeze many things into the lorry... Fully utilizing the space..
When the lorry left, we also left in two cars to Alor Setar then.... It was still ok for me to drive though it was really a hot weather to travel. But we managed to reached there safely... The lorry wasn't there yet when we reached our house. Of course la... How can the lorry be faster than the two cars... Some more one is Honda Civic... Haha... After lunch and some rest, the lorry was not here yet... The lorry only managed to reach around 6 o'clock in the evening... Sweat.... So we spent the whole night unpacking the things. Only managed to have dinner around 10 o'clock... Had ayamas.. haha.. Yum yum~~~
After dinner, i cannot tahan already... I wonder how come my brothers and sister still can watch series... Slept until 10 this morning... Mum and bro and sis already went to market.... Both my brothers and I left AS earlier to come back to Penang. Sis will be coming back later. The feeling was kinda strange when I left younger bro at home and elder bro at bus terminal to go back to KL.. Younger bro and sis will be staying near Tanjung Bungah while I will be staying at Sungai Ara.. Everyone is staying so far away from each other.... Kinda worry of mum staying alone at AS also... Will try to go back to visit her as much as possible if my financial allows... Hehe...
Quite tiring after driving for so long dy.. Gonna rest and write my log book tonight.....
Btw, this is the 9th time i shift house dy~~~ I think all of us are quite cekap in shifting house already which so much experiences.... My sis and elder bro will have more... Hehe.....
Perhaps this is why sometimes I really long to settle down... But I know to find "that place" is not easy.... But no matter how, I know someday I will go back "home" where I will stay eternally....

No comments: