Sunday, March 2, 2008

sEeK yE FiRsT tHe KiNgDoM oF gOd

This morning's sermon actually spoke directly to me, or I considered it as answer to my previous post.. The main bible verse shared today is
"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." Matthew 6 : 33

Pastor Roland talked about 5 reasons why we need to seek the kingdom of God which I really found all these reasons suit my condition.
1. Emptiness
2. Loneliness
3. Guilt
4. Fear of death
5. I have forgotten what it was. Something about improvement I guess....

I have been worried about a lot of things lately. I even thought I am suffering from depression since I fulfilled quite a few of the symptoms... But probably it is just because I have done my English presentation on the topic "Depression" few weeks ago that caused me to be "weirdo"...

Anyway, I really need to continue with my revision for the QC test this coming week.. I have wasted a lot of time these two days..... CONCENTRATE!!!

No comments: