Monday, March 3, 2008

~~LeaRniNg tO bE gRaTeFuL~~

Woke up this morning, struggled whether should I go class because it is just an one hour class... I'm so tempted to skip class. But since it is Dr. Cheong's QC class, so I think I should go because we will be having test this coming Wednesday. I dragged myself to the class and reached there at 8.55a.m.. To my surprise, no one in the lecture room. So I sat down and waited for awhile because I know my coursemates usually will come "on time". After 5 minutes, I have to accept the fact that there is no class today and I just couldn't remember when he said the class will be cancelled... Desperately I walked out to the corridor, hoping to see anyone of my coursemates. Then here come Wei Hua with his sleepy face.... He was just as blur as I am.. Haha... So I just "tumpang" his car back to hostel and start writing this blog. I am still grateful because since I am awake now, I can continue with my revision for QC. Or else, I think I will sleep until 12.oop.m. Haha...

Came across this verse, a good verse to meditate...
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore, I take pleasure in my infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong."
2 Corinthians 12:9~10

Most of my friends will be very busy this week, I just pray that God will give them strength each new day as they run the race.. MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL~~~

No comments: