Sunday, September 26, 2010

W.e.E.k.E.n.D

Another weekend passed by... So quickly...

I had a good rest on Saturday... But I missed my colleague's Open House. =P
Had plans for the day but all failed due to the rain. )= Wanted to swim, but it rained, so I can't swim. Wanted to go out and get some stuff, but it rained, so I was lazy to go out since my car was parked far away and I did not have umbrella with me....
I was supposed to sleep early, but ended up sleeping at 1 something.

Went to church on Sunday morning. No choir practice today because it has been shifted to Friday night.
Had a sumptuous lunch at Wong Kei with LF members as farewell for Hamid. Thanks to Edmund for the treat!
Planned to go for swimming again.... I did, but only for 15 minutes... )= It rained again!!!! Isyk!!
Had dinner with Aaron and James at Cravings @ Sunway Giza. I ordered some grilled chicken with Vietnamese style rice which turned out to be quite spicy and it tasted pretty much just the peppery taste... I can't take too spicy food, because I will feel "pening". So it wasn't very good to me.... Aaron and James had Monster Burger... I am not quite sure how they like it... =)
Then off to Station One for some drinks... Hot drinks.... Haha....

Here am I now blogging before going to sleep... Hope to have good sleep without dreams.... Dreaming makes people feel tired...

Good night.... Hope to have a good week ahead....

1 comment:

S.i.m.o.n said...

Sounds like a weekend well spent..