Friday, September 17, 2010

F.r.I.D.a.Y after Malaysia Day holiday~

It's Friday... and usually everyone will start feeling like weekend already. What more yesterday was Malaysia Day.... So you have this holiday feeling that has not gone by yet together with the going-into-weekend mood that constantly make you feel not working at all.... To make it worse, it's a rainy day. I woke up this morning, wishing so that today's holiday as well so that I can indulge in nice sleep during a rainy day under my warm blanket on my not-so-cozy bed... I think many people struggled as much as I did... =P So I was late for work due to the heavy rain because I can't get to my car which was parked quite far away from my apartment. Had to "tumpang" my colleague's car to get my car. Thanks to the person who took my umbrella. =(

I am going back home this weekend. I believe it's gonna be a tiring trip. But thank God for the good rest yesterday. There have been plenty activities for the past 2 weeks. So some good rest would be nice...

The night before Malaysia day, Karen (my colleague) held a house-warming party at her place. Isa ( my another pretty colleague) and I went to help out straight after work. Not everyone who were invited turned up but the fellowship was great!!! We had lots of fun there... We talked nonsense, made fun of each other, crapped a lot.... The whole house was so noisy and I think her neighbours must be terrified and worried by now~ Karen's daughter was there too... She's adorable. But sadly, she gets attracted to guys more... which should be normal I guess... Hm... But with my experiences at nursery for so many years, I managed to get her play with me at the end. The training all these years by my mum was not wasted. =P We had after party of course. I think the initial plan was go clubbing! Ok, I am not really a big fan of clubbing but I don't mind if going in a big group and have fun together. But eventually we went to Solaris again for pool. They taught me to play snooker. First time. Quite fun though. Just that the table is just too big for someone with short hands and short legs like me. Hah! All in all, it was a great time with all these funny colleagues...

The office really looks empty.... with lots of echoes... haha.... I think it's time to get back to work!

No comments: