Monday, September 13, 2010

R.a.Y.a B.r.E.a.K.

Raya break ended and I have started working today....

I have decided to stay back in PJ this time for the break for many reasons.

I got to experience the very smooth traffic in KL.... =)

My break was full with activities... It was tired and I am really exhausted by now, but I really enjoyed all the time I spent with different people, especially with my dearest dearest friend, LENE from Singapore!!!

On Thursday night, few of us were invited by our colleagues to celebrate their husband's birthday together at Solaris. We played pool there. Some were quite pro, some (only me actually) was quite noob but I played, while some watched the noob buat lawak... =P It was really fun but I was quite tired that day.

The next morning, I need to wake up very early because our cell group was going to hiking and waterfall. We went to Lepok Falls at Ulu Langat. I was so tired that I slept the whole way. So I can't tell how to go to the place. It took us nearly 2 hours to hike to the waterfall. Along the way, the many leeches slowed us down because we need to stop constantly for leech check and to remove the leeches from our shoes, legs, cloths, hands, etc. There's a pool at the waterfall and the water was really refreshing. We had a great time there playing with the fish, taking photos and eating lemang. The way back took shorter time. I have to mention that the weather was really good and it only started to rain on our way back to respective homes. Thank God!!!!

After that, I decided to go watch movie with my BFF. I did not even take a nap, just showered and changed. We wanted to watch Step Up 3 but the tickets were selling fast and with the queue we knew that we won't be able to make it. So we watched Going The Distance instead. We got a little time to shop before the movie started. =P I won't say that the movie was very good. But it gave or reminded me of certain things. Some parts were really funny. I will just rate it as average... At least, it was not a movie that I feel regret watching it in cinema. =) Then we had supper at Sunway Giza. I have heard of this place for many times but that was the first time I went there. It looks quite happening there. *So SL, YW and AA, I think I have found us a new hang-out place. Haha....

On Saturday, I got to meet my dearest best friend from Singapore. We have not seen each other for a long long time. We met during CNY but we didn't really get to sit down and catch up with each other. We have been mailing each other but nothing beats seeing each other in person and hanging out together!!! Haha... We were used to be known as lesbian during secondary school, because we would hold hands and we hug each other when we met during recess time. We were in different classes during upper secondary. Then we met up with Yin Khoon and Hoi Yin. When there were just me, Lene and Khoon, he was listening to me and Lene talking initially. Then the next thing he said was, "I would really believe if you tell me you two are les..." Hahaha..... I had a great time with them and they made me miss my secondary school friends a lot....

After the gathering, I managed to go home just in time to mandi kerbau and change then off to a dinner at Klang. We were there to represent our company so it was sort of like working actually. Nothing much. Just ate and drank.

I went to church on Sunday morning then caroling practice after lunch. I was slightly better for my part this week. Last week, I really had problem memorizing my part. It sounded better this week also because we had more people this time. Right after practice which finished at 4.30p.m., I rushed to catch Step Up 3 at 5.00p.m. Reached just in time for the movie. Of course I enjoyed this more than Going The Distance. Now I came to think of it, I think I did not watch Step Up 1 & 2 before. So I cannot compare. Personally, I enjoyed the movie and the dance moves a lot... Cool! However, I was quite annoyed by the couple beside me who kept talking throughout the movie and they were eating something with very strong smell. =(

So there goes my happening Raya Break.... and now I am looking forward for the coming weekend where I will get to see many secondary school friends at Lee Jou's wedding... Second girl to get married among our Girl Guide gang... "Congrats girl!!!"

No comments: