Sunday, September 12, 2010

S.e.L.a.H.

Blog, is where I want to express my feelings, be it happiness, sadness, depression, frustration, sense of accomplishment, anything....

Blog, is where I want to let certain people know what's in my mind... Even though I didn't start this blog with intention for people to read....

Blog, is where I keep my memories to serve as reminder of what I have been through and I really want to remember them at that moment....

But recently I was very inactive in my blog... Reason being I have lost the ability to express my myself through words... I seldom even write my diary.... And I wonder why....

I often stared at the blank space, knowing there's a lot of thoughts in my mind, but I just do not know where and how to start....

Probably I have become reluctant to share? Or scared to let others know what's in my mind? I seriously do not know....

Life has been very different after started working.... A lot of ups and downs.... Sometimes I can be very busy with events and activities and appointments and plans... Sometimes I can be so laid back that I can do nonsense at home, alone.... Sometimes I can do nothing at all, except sleep and eat.... I think it has been awhile that I really escape myself from everything, be away and be with myself and GOD.... I think I need a break from the hustle and bustle of city life.... I think I need to have a place and time that I can be with God... I think I have too many things to be settled with Him... I think I need a Selah... Suggestion of place, anyone?? Somehow, I missed the meditation time we had in Camp Cameron which many people complained it's too long... I missed having Selah at the Ayer Itam dam... I missed being in the nature, sitting there alone and letting my mind free.... Free for all thoughts to come out, thoughts that have been in my mind and I am not aware of... Free for God to fill His words...

Anyone thinks he/she need a Selah too and want to go with me? =)






2 comments:

yan said...

oi...redemption camp lar!

~nEw DoRy~ said...

Any news on the redemption camp? It seems to be quite far away le....