Saturday, September 18, 2010

H.o.M.e.

I am back in hometown!!! I did not realize that I am THIS tired that actually I slept most of the time... =P We (Yan Wai, my bro and I) left PJ around 4.00a.m.. Yes, somehow we like to leave at this hour, because we can reach just in time for some breakfast. I drove first. I only managed to drive until Simpang Pulai and thank God my bro woke up just in time to take over. So I slept all the way from Simpang Pulai until Yan Wai's place and from his place till back home.... I have to say my bro is always the best! =P Back at home, I spent quite some time sleeping as well. I really have no idea how come I am so tired. Probably it's the hot weather. =P

Being at home is always good~ But I have to agree that only being away from home then you will start to realize how warm home is... I remember I once read in a novel, "离开是为了有回家的一天..." This one of the reasons why I chose to work in PJ, a not-that-far-away land...

Well, time for dinner! And there's my favorite dish - CRABS!!!!! =)

No comments: