Saturday, August 9, 2008

~~SeLaH~~

At first I was still thinking whether I should go for Selah or just stay in the room and sleep for the whole day. Somehow I have decided to go Selah... Now, I have no regret going to Selah...
I had a great time at Selah. We spent the morning in Air Itam Dam. I brought along my cross-stitch.. Yes, cross-stitch... I am glad to say that it is almost done... Just left a little bit more. I was sitting by the dam as I did my cross-stitch, then I saw two tortoises that swam in the water. They constantly came out to the surface to get some air I guess.. Then they went back into the water again. Somehow, that scene spoke to me that I need to give time to myself and God constantly even though I may already get used to the business of life. It is important not only to listen to myself but also to God. Yeah, I forgot to mention that it was a girl's Selah and I really enjoyed the fellowship of sisters. Haha....
In the afternoon, we went back to FES office where we did more reflections which really encouraged me and somehow gave me strength to face situation that I am in now. Though I was not given a clear answer of what I should do but it gave me peace in my heart and enabled me to look at things from other perspectives. I can say that my heart has never been this peaceful after so long of chaotic life... Haha... Not really chaotic la.. It is just that my mind and my heart were always been occupied by too many things that I might not even able to help anything. I enjoyed the time just to be quiet and be alone. I enjoyed the scenery and the beauty of nature and God's creation. I enjoyed the time sharing with others and hearing their comments. I simply enjoyed this day and I am thankful for what God has planned for me. "O Lord, You have examined my heart and know everything about me." Psalm 139:1 He knows what I need the most at this point of my life... And I know very well that all I need to do is HOLD ON TO HIM....
Thank you Lord for Your wonderful love....

No comments: