Wednesday, August 20, 2008

ONE LIFE REVOLUTION!!



Haha... I am now back in Parit Buntar before I leave for Alor Setar for the rest of my mid sem break. The week before the break was crazy, busy and exhausting. First was the ONE LIFE REVOLUTION in Gurney Plaza, Penang. Aaron, Simon and I went as volunteers to help out in the exhibition for two sessions. It was really AWESOME! The response was quite good. I really hope that those who have gone for the exhibit will bring home something with them. Yeah! One Life Do Something!! This exhibit actually got us pumped up... So Aaron and I were planning to help out in the Kuantan one as well... Haha... Perhaps anyone would wanna sponsor us the bus tickets???? Hahaha... I remembered the last day everyone (the crews and volunteers) just went crazy... Haha... The first day I was helping out in the clinic... And I realized that I so not suitable to work in the clinic... Haha... Then I went tp help out as usher. I enjoyed it though the people didn't really respond on the very first day and first shift somemore.
On the third day, last shift, I was helping at the merchandise area. Wow! The response was very very good... I think I enjoyed this the most... Haha...
As my personal experience in the exhibit, I went through the story of Srey Mom... It was really heart-breaking at first. But thank God that she has made it through. She is very strong and encouraged me in many ways.
I am looking forward for the one in Kuantan... But that still depends on Simon Chai whether he allows us to stay at his place. Haha...

1 comment:

Aaron Chan Chee Kin said...

haha we'll make sure he lets us in his house