Wednesday, August 20, 2008

CoNvO!!

The day after the OLR was our beloved seniors' convocation. As usual we went in big group to congratulate and share their happiness on their BIG DAY! Haha... But everytime when I went for convo, I just can;t help thinking whether I can escape convo... Haha... I'm just kidding. It only happens once in a life time unless I want to take another degree or PhD or master... Here goes another batch of seniors and now my batch is the older people now. And soon, it will be our turn. Haih~~~ I just hope that we can still keep in touch after we all graduate.... "Take care all my seniors and all the best in your work no matter where you are~~"

PS: Wanted to upload some photos of the convo but I just realized I have very little in my own camera. Gotta wait till I collect from the rest~~

Of course, as usual we did not end our trip to convo there in USM. This year we went to another place for steamboat feast... Wow... The food was quite nice. I enjoyed the ice cream a lot. Too bad Simon and I had to leave earlier because we have a bus to catch at 11.30p.m. in Parit Buntar. Sad~~~

No comments: