Monday, April 13, 2009

Relax... Lazy... Whatever...

I have finally passed up my final draft last Friday... Phew... Finally~~~ At least I can put it at the back of my mind for awhile... At least for another week before I need to start preparing my Viva slides and mock viva with my beloved supervisor.. =)
Feel like I have lots to update... But dunno where to start....
Last week... I was busy doing corrections for my final drafts.... One or two nights without sleep at all, then all the printings which waste stack of paper and don't know how much ink... Haih~~~ But one thing that kept me excited was the condo stay for the final year gang on Thursday night. I was supposed to submit my final draft latest by Friday 4.00p.m. So I mati-mati want to rush and finish my thesis and pass up on Thursday before going for the condo stay but my supervisor was too busy and the whole process sort of tergendala until Thursday morning. So I went late that day to Penang. Once I reached, we started preparing for our dinner. We had spaghetti, salad, mushroom soup and fruit punch! It was really fun preparing the food together and arguing how the food should be cooked. Haha... And not to mention how noob J.Ling was... Haha.... Oppsss..... We thought we will need supper but the food was more than sufficient and everyone was so full before we finished all the food. After dinner, we started playing Taboo.. One of my favorite games... It was really funny because sometimes we describe things in a weird way, and the weirdest thing is got people guess it correctly... Then we played pictionary where everyone played. Again, it is a game to test our creativity.... =) FYI, my team won for both games!!!!! Yea...
At first we said we should not play mahjong for this condo stay because it involves less people. But somehow the temptation was too great, we just started our mahjong session and another group played cards. I did not sleep the night before, so I fell asleep while waiting for the rest to start mafia.. So I was the second one to sleep while the rest were still playing mahjong. The next morning I had to go back campus earlier to settle my thesis. After I submitted the thesis, I just played games and watched movies for the rest of the day until they came back from Penang and I went ping pong with Simon before going to church for Good Friday service. They showed a documentary and I was aslept almost 70% throughtout the show. Sorry~~~
We had practice for Sunday Service on Saturday afternoon. It was fun... It was supposed to be the "last gig" for us the final year gang, like Yan Wai told me earlier. Too bad he didn't join us because he was not feeling well. I really had fun during the practice....
Sunday was Easter... I was part of the worship team then I was also the interpreter for the speaker that day. I guess I have really not been using my Mandarin much that I just cannot think of some Chinese terms on the spot. All that came into my mind was another English term. -_-||| But thank God for it was better than the last time. At least I feel it was... Haha....
Today... I was in library for half day... Slept for one hour in the library... Hehe... as usual... Nothing much and I came back earlier.... No mood to study... Was playing game the whole night... Haih~~~ Is this what final year student do?? Feel kinda guilty actually because my roommate was studying... even though I think she is studying SAMBIL watching movie... So I think I should study a little before sleeping to make myself feel better.. *peace* =P

No comments: