Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Habit??

Tomorrow will be my very last paper!!!! And I have no mood to study still... So I made a cup of milk... For fun... Just realized that I did not touch the milk powder for very long after I have my spirulina oatmeal, nescafe and cadbury hot chocolate.... I was not a "milk" person... I do not like to drink milk since young... I did not remember how young when I actually stop drinking milk and started to drink milo instead. Sometimes I really feel kinda scared when I see advertisements of milk powder talking about osteoporosis for women... Though I know it's late to start at my age... But at least trying makes me feel better... Will try to keep with one cup of milk everyday... I will try.. =) I used to vomit when I drink milk... I wonder why... Haha...

3 comments:

S.i.m.o.n said...

I also want.

Joy Easily said...

xiao jie, u dont like milk??

~nEw DoRy~ said...

Haha... Ok la... Don't dislike it... For now... Used to be though...