Thursday, April 2, 2009

Farewell... Thanks!!!

I think I do owe a proper farewell speech... Forgive me that I was blank and tired during the farewell, so my sharing was kinda... confusing and unorganized... =) So, here I post what I really wanted to say...
CF has been a place that allowed me to discover more about myself, helped me grow and learned new things. Like I said, before I came to campus I was backslided for years. But a conference I attended before I came to campus lighted up my heart to go church and CF again. I was excited and looking forward for Uni life because of that.... I believe it was God in working too. I was kinda lost during the first two weeks because I was not paying attention during orientation when they said where to wait to go church. I have no one to ask. One of the seniors in CF, who is also my sister's friend, said he will call me and bring me to church and CF did not call me. (FYI, it was Felix.. Haha) But I met someone who brought me to church. Thank God!
A lot of seniors has brought great impact to me. When I just came, I felt inferior all the time because there are a lot of things that I do not know although I have accepted Christ for years. But they always encouraged me to do things that I thought they are beyond my ability. Of course, in the process I may fall but the experiences made me grow... I am thankful for those seniors and I missed them so much... Hopefully you all will miss me too someday.... Haha...
Serving in CF is blessing to me. I once came across one article which briefly said that everyone is called to serve. You might not know which ministery you belong to, but that should not be a reason for you not to serve. We will know what God has planned for us as we continue serving Him. I find this very true because I once wanted so badly to be worship leader... Haha.. When I was younger la.... Youth time. But I came here and sometimes I thought I am not suitable to be one. So I tried something else - Children ministery in church. I fit in quite well, maybe because I am one of them also?? haha... I did not just give uo worship leading though. The process has taught me to open up for other possilbilities and also helped me to be a better worship leader as well. I just hope that the generations to come will challenge themselves to do more for God. Don't think that you cannot because some of us have been through that stage too and we have experienced what our Great God can do.
So much more to say... Haha... I am really encouraged to see so many juniors stood up and started to serve in CF. You guys have really touched my heart a lot. And I believe that you guys will surely do better than we did. I am going to miss you all a lot. Thanks for taking me as your friend and bullying me like a friend instead of a senior. Keep up your good works and SHINE for Him in this campus!
You guys that are same batch or graduating tgt with me.... I love you guys... Working together with you guys, growing together with you guys, discussing about ABDC's headspin, passing video clips and movies and series around, going makan beramai-ramai, buat bising, making fun of eac other... All those time were fun.... I will never forget all the crazy things we have done together, all the ups and downs we have been through... Just hope that we will keep in touch after graduation and hope that we will be friends for life.... Like the song said " a lifetime's not too long to live as friends... " I am really going to miss you guys very much... Yea.. we still have one "Greatest Hits" to do... Let's rock it!!! Haha~~~~ Hope you guys will continue to keep the faith you have shown in CF for these four years. Thanks for all the memories we had together....
I really wanted to say more... Cuz no time limit here.... No one is going to laugh even if I cry... But I need to do lab tmr... hahaha.... That's why I said I still can't really feel the farewell when my brain is stuck with FYP... But Thanks for the farewell... I like the souvenir a lot.. and I know it is not Rm2.50. I told Simon not to be sad... Haha....
Though we are parted... but someday we will all meet again... in the Promised Land..... =)
Love you all~~~

2 comments:

~wlw~ said...

Hi Jinny,
It's a blessed for having you in our CF. You had really sacrificed and blessed others a lot. You was a very caring person, and willing to take initiative to talk and care for the new comers in our CF, and i believe that had touched and encouraged a lot of juniors (maybe i'm one of it as well....haha).
Besides, from your life, i had saw how Great is our God, that had growth you up in CF. I think this is a very encouraging things to everyone. And the same things do happen in our junoirs as well. Most of them were like you (backslides before came to uni.....hehe),but in CF, God use everyone and growth them to fulfill His plan. Amen..!!! This was a very unique part of our CF, that became a changing point for a lot of people.

Do come to Langkawi to play and find me ya...!!i'm always free to serve and will introduce you to nice food.haha....

Thanks to you for being 1st person to talk and intoduce CF to me during exhibiton. Thanks for being bully by me. Thanks for being a great seniour. Thanks for bringing impact to my life.Thanks.....................

Lastly, a verse for you...
"Listen, my son, and be wise, and keep your heart on the right path." "My son, give me your heart, and let your eyes keep to my ways."(Proverbs 23:19,26)

May God blessed you abundantly..!!!and all the best in your FYP.

~nEw DoRy~ said...

Wow... Thanks for the comment! I am really touched... You're welcomed to all the "thanks" you have said. I thank God for a brother like you. Take care man!!!
ps: too bad didn't take photo with you all during this year's bahan night... One of my regrets.... =)