Thursday, March 5, 2009

FYP stress~~~

I have not been very productive these two days, reason being I just passed up the chapter 2 of my thesis which has already haunted me for days. Besides, things I wanted to do have been delayed again and again. All I can do is just wait... And letting myself regenerate after the exhaustion of writing my chapter 2. Seriously, I have been dreaming about my supervisor scolding me because I haven't passed up my thesis and stuff... Tension~~~
Wanted to get my XRD results so that I can do the comparison and then continue with the next part of my experiment. Hopefully the last part... But the results are not out yet. It is already out of my schedule... Haih~~~~ Before I get my results, I have no reason to see my supervisor. But if I don't see her, she will assume that I am not doing anything... If I make myself to go see her now, I have nothing to tell or ask her... So you know what I know everytime I come to school? I check and see first whether her car is in the school. If she is not, I will really feel relieved... But of course, I will still do my stuff which I am supposed to... Now... I am blogging here at the school's computer lab, waiting for the time to pass, hoping that later I can get my XRD results already.... I really do not want to get scolded again lar~~~~~

No comments: