Monday, May 16, 2011

B.i.R.t.H.d.A.y

I wanted to update my blog last week but Blogger was having some technical problems I guess where I can only read blog but cannot sign in to update.

Last week was my birthday... The last time I blogged about my birthday was two years ago... Which wasn't that memorable... This year, I enjoyed my birthday... I have had a few simple but great celebrations with people I care and people who care for me. =)

I had my pre-birthday celebration dinner on Tuesday with Babe because he has an important game the next day. We went to d'Italiane Kitchen at Jaya 33. Never really fancy Italian food, mainly because I didn't really like Italiannes. But d'Italiane Kitchen was good. We ordered a Spicy Beef Bacon Aglio Olio and Cheese Stuffed Beef. Both were nice! Probably we were both very hungry, hence the two dishes were just nice to fill our hungry stomach... The decoration and environment of the restaurant is simple but nice.... Perhaps I will let the picture speaks for it...


After dinner, we decided to catch a movie since the night was still young. But we only have one choice at Tropicana City Mall because weekdays don't usually have many midnight show available. The others were already started showing when we arrived. Hence, we bought tickets for 11.00p.m. show. Since we still have quite long time before the movie, we went to have a drinks at Starbucks. When we went up, we were quite surprised with the amount of people who were going to watch that movie either.... It's a 11.00p.m. show, so I had my birthday countdown with Vin Diesel, The Rock and etc... Hehehe... Yeah, we watched Fast and Furious 5!!! I didn't watch the previous 4 episodes but I think this was quite nice~ After movie, babe sent me home. I saw him carrying a bag and wonder how come he brings his bag along... Then only I realizes that was my birthday present!!! A Deuter backpack for my outing or hiking which I have been wanting to get one since quite some time ago!!!! After he went home, I was just checking out the bag... and there's some more things inside the bag!! Haha!! I wonder what if I didn't check the bag and realize the gift inside... Hehehe...


The next day I had lunch with my two lovely colleagues, Karen and Isabelle who purposely came to pick me up and bring me to have good food!!! =) After that they dropped me at Times Square to meet up with Babe for a short shopping time~

At night, I went to support Babe's game at Sunway Pyramid... Man, that game was super duper "chi kek"!!!! I really wished they won but it was a good fight though~

Friday afternoon, another colleague of mine gave me a treat of my favorite Japanese food at Sushi Tei... =P

Now, I am back at hometown to celebrate Belated Mother's Day and my Belated Birthday... Sis bought a cake from Penang... Nice one! It's Rum 'N' Raisin~~ "Someone" is really jealous that he didn't get to eat... Hehehe.... We had fried crab yesterday night and will be having different type of crabs again tonight... Wuahahaha..... I think all of us might die of high cholesterol.... =P


Well, to compensate "someone" for not getting to try the Rum 'N' Raisin cake, here's a home-made cake which still not sure whether it jadi or not.... Hopefully it does taste alright.... =) Else, I shall not let it spoil my image.... Hahaha....


Guess that's all for my birthday.... Thanks to all who have sent my warm and lovely birthday wishes.... I appreciate all of you!!!! <3 <3 <3


1 comment:

Ying Ying Dai Tao Har said...

happy belated birthday to you.. yer... didn't get to celebrate with you :( anyway, so nice to see you surrounded with people you love for your special day celebration :) take care and enjoy your holiday tomoro! hugz.