Saturday, November 7, 2009

Updates.. FINALLY!!!

For those who are following my updates, sorry people!!! Sorry for being MIA for so so long... I even almost forgot my blog's address... Haha....
I am now working in Petaling Jaya as a project sales engineer in an air-conditioner company. Nothing much to talk about the job. Just normal like everyone else I supposed.
Besides, Aaron, Sze-Lyn, Ann Nee, Jentol, Jason and Nik Siong are also working in KL. We all do meet up occasionally to catch up with each other. But sometimes it's hard to get everyone, so usually Aaron, Sze-Lyn and I met up more often.
I am now attending my bro's church and joining his CG as well. I am really glad to know a lot of new friends from the church. Today, they had one jamming session in the church. I went since my bro was there. Though I did feel a bit out of place because I do not know much about music instruments so some terms are really strange to me. For the singing part, haha, I am not good in singing parts or harmony. Besides, I don't really know the songs they are singing as well. However, I did enjoy myself there. What I can say is they are really into music and some are really pro.... Hope they will have another jamming session soon...
A lot of things have happened these few months. Too hard to list out one by one. No matter what it is, it's part of life.
Usually got go out with friends during the weekend but somehow this week is kinda tired. So rather to stay in to have some rest. I guess that's all for now.... =)
Take care everyone....

2 comments:

leon said...

u take care too...
btw, i might coming to KL on Dec for some documentation thing...
c if got chance, meet up lah..haha
too many people to meet up in KL, dunno got time o not..haha
take care ya!
GOD bless!!

~wlw~ said...

Wow....finally..
after so long time.haha....

update ur blog more often so tht we can know ur current situation lor...hehe..

n do let us know anythings we can pray for u ya..!!hehe...

hope u enjoy ur working life and church life there. All the best!!

God bless...!!!