Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Interview was ok. My first time interviewed in Mandarin. I was so used to be interviewed in English. Suddenly all the Chinese words I have learnt for 24 years just cannot come out sometimes that I need to complete my sentence with some English words. Haha... I was there one hour earlier. Thought I maybe can start interview earlier but the guy before me was interviewed for about one hour. Overall was ok. Just need to wait for the reply within 10 days.

Met up with Tow Lian and Chee Han for supper. It was fun catching up with friends. But I was quite tired. I have not yet be recharged enough after the travel. Gonna go out later with Tow Lian and then not sure what will happen after that. =)

Surprisingly, Yan Wai and SL also in KL now... But do not get to meet up with them due to lack of time, lack of transport... Haha....

1 comment:

clarawan said...

jinny.......sorry ahhhhhhhh feel so bad. eh which company u interviewed at? why chinese one... if i go, i will surely die