Thursday, March 25, 2010

m.I.s.T.a.K.e.

I have made a mistake AGAIN!!! This time is slightly more serious.... It was my mistake, my carelessness, my fault! No one to blame... I am very angry with myself for my carelessness... Sometimes I really do not understand how can I be so careless, so forgetful, so slow.... For one moment, I felt like hitting my head to the wall.... Kek sei.... My seniors covered or settled it for me... To make me feel worse, he did not even scold me... He just "tegur" me to be more careful next time... And the other one was just laughing at me... I was all prepared to be scolded and lectured... However, that mistake gave me the urge to be extra extra extra careful next time.... I would rather take slightly longer time than doing mistakes again.... I will try my very very best to be alert and careful and NOT to repeat the same mistake another time.... And now I experienced why people says, "Through mistakes, you'll learn..."

I may not be the clever one or the fast learner, but I really really want to try... That's why I chose this job. I like what I am doing. True that I am exposed to the slightly uglier side of the world, but that's the truth... Many people couldn't understand why I chose this job... So not me.... I want to challenge myself... I want to believe and prove that I can.... I want the change.... So I will try harder tomorrow.... I will try harder to be better.... =)

*Praying hard I won't be so blur again...=P*

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey! Jia you ya! Dun be discouraged by the mistakes. God is there to lead you through. I can't imagine how tough is the working life yet, but with your determination, you will surely become better and better! ^^

Aaron Chan Chee Kin said...

Yup Yup and if all else fails...there's always IKEA's meatballs and Cupcakes!!