Monday, January 4, 2010

First Working Day of the Year 2010! Another small step towards my resolution of the year~

I did well today.... Proud of myself, and I am sure He does too.... I was supposed to rest earlier today but my dearest bro-in-Christ suddenly sent me a text to ask us to tune to red fm because he dedicated a song to us. Though I do not have radio, but we're in a canggih era now that I can still tune in to red fm using internet. Oh man, he's on the line! Haha... OK, no one actually dedicated songs to me like that... And "bro, as much as we saw you through, you guys see me through as well. It's truly God's blessing that we have each other as bro and sis who cheer each other on. I know that our God has been there with us... And He is still with us... Surrender those feelings that you do not like to Him, and you'll be surprised with what He can do..."

1 comment:

Huan Ching said...

Hi jinny!! Juz wana wish u a blessed new year ahead! this will be a greater year and May the Lord bring u to higher height! take care and hope to catch up with u soon =)