Friday, November 28, 2008

Just another semester break??

Of course not! This is considered as my last semester break because after the next semester, I think most of us ( the final year's) should be working or start searching for job... Yea, I am feeling kind of weird... Supposed to be in bed by now but the feeling to blog stopped me... Used to be very excited to go back home, though I still am now.. But probably that is because most of my friends have went back to hometown as well... Also, I am obliged to go home because my younger bro will be back from UMS tomorrow... I am just kidding... Right after all my papers, we started to prepare for VBS (which I will talk about it in another post) and then the real thing. I have been spending almost the whole week with people, a lot of people.... Now, when everything is over and turns back normal, I don't quite fit in. Feel kinda lonely though.... Perhaps that is also another reason why I fell the eagerness to go back home... To somewhere I can feel belonged again....

No comments: